Terms & Conditions
This web site is owned by Mustafa Sheikh (the “Owner”). Your use of this web site is conditional upon your agreeing to these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you may not use or access this web site.
This web site is provided by the Owner on an “as is” basis without warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty as to title or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the fullest extent permitted by the law. Use of this web site is subject to your both agreeing not to make or permit any unauthorised modifications to the web site, and acknowledging the risk of such modification by unauthorised third parties. You may only download and print extracts of this web site for your personal use. If access to this web site has been restricted by means of a password granted to you, you will not divulge this password to any other person without the prior consent of the Owner.
The Owner reserves the right at any time without notice to change, revise or amend the content of this web site.
Nothing in these terms shall operate to grant to you any intellectual property rights and goodwill in any of the content of this web site, including without limitation any trade and service marks, trade or business names, domain names, design rights, copyright, moral rights, database rights (whether or not any of these is registered), know-how, confidential information and trade secrets used and employed. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the owner. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, logo, images, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
You shall use your best endeavours to preserve the confidentiality of any information identified by the Owner prior to disclosure to you as confidential or proprietary information.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by the law, neither the Owner nor any of its directors, employees or agents shall be liable for:
- Any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage howsoever resulting from your use of this web site;
- Any inaccuracies or typographical errors in the content of this web site or interruptions howsoever caused in its use;
- Any detrimental reliance by you either on the content of this web site or its suitability for your purposes;
- Any viruses, worms or other items of a destructive nature downloaded or otherwise received from this web site;
- Any modifications or corruptions arising from any unauthorised third party access to this web site;
- The content of any web site which may be accessed through or linked through to from this web site over which the Owner does not exercise any control whether financial, editorial or of any other kind.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the owner. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, logo, images, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
In no event shall the total liability of the Owner to you for all or any loss or damage incurred by you exceed the total amount paid by you, if any, to the Owner for access to and use of this web site.
You will indemnify the Owner as is reasonable in the circumstances if a third party makes a claim against the Owner based on any actual or alleged:
- negligent or wilful acts or omissions committed by you or persons authorised by you;
- failure by you or persons authorised by you to comply with all or any legislation or government regulation governing this web site or its use;
- infringement by you or persons authorised by you of any intellectual property rights in any of the content of this web site.
( September 2017 )